Companion Animal Rescue & Education (CARE) – As an open admission shelter we will ACCEPT ALL Jefferson County, TN companion animals that are in need.
Companion Animal Rescue & Education (CARE)
This rescue is in the same county that I live in, Jefferson County, TN.
They have a Spay and Neuter program to help elimate the over crowding in shelters nad rescues.
You can volunteer your time or help foster animals that come into their rescue. Plus you can help with the education of spay and neutering. Plus help raise awareness and get funds and donated items for the resuce. Even help with special events.
- Empty boxes (cereal boxes, pop tarts, frozen food, noodles anything of that size!)
- Empty peanut butter jars (leave the PB remnants in it!)
- Canned Pumpkin
- Squeeze Cheese
- Cottage Cheese
- Pinwheels (the child toy/garden decoration)
- Hairbrushes (the soft bristled kind)
- Cotton Balls
- Cupcake tins
- Food Extract (cinnamon, almond, cocunut, grape, orange, and cherry)
- Dried spices (cinnamon, cloves and ginger)
- You can donate shredded paper to them, make sure there is no staples in the paper you shred!
- Shredded paper (make sure no staples, etc. were in the paper)
- Wet Cat Food
- Dry Cat Food
- Wet Dog Food
- Dry Dog Food
- Cat Litter
Our mission is to partner with the Jefferson County community to educate, cultivate and facilitate the compassionate CARE of all companion animals.
They have animals that you can adopt!