Comfort Level Bracelets a color coded bracelet idea by a Texas church to show your comfort level of social distancing (physical interaction).
Comfort Level Bracelets for Social distancing
Director of Children’s Ministries Karie Bartlett announced that Trinity Baptist Church in Gatesville, TX will use colored bracelets to signify a person’s level of comfort when it comes to physical interaction. (I like that term better than social distancing or physical distancing).Comfort Level Bracelets a color coded bracelet idea by a Texas church to show your comfort level of social distancing (physical interaction). Click To Tweet
These red, yellow and green bracelets will indicate a person’s comfort level when it comes to social distancing.
Okay with hugs & high-fives.
Okay with talking but not touching
Hi! I’m keeping my distance
I think is a great idea because not everyone is at the same comfort level. Some are okay with it and others do not want anything to do with it. So great visual way to show your comfort level. This way fellow church members can know if they can approach you or not.
One thing I’d suggest is these bracelets be individual sealed, to possibly avoid contamination. Just my opinion if your church chooses to do something similar.
What color would you be?
Feel free to share in the comments below. Also do you think this is a good idea?
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Day Quiz PrintableThanksgiving Day Quiz, test your Thanksgiving Day knowledge. Only 8 questions to answer too! There is also a free printable version too! Including an answer sheet. #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingQuiz #ThanksgivingDayQuiz Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable ©2004-2022… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Blog PostThanksgiving Blog Post - Below are Thanksgiving Day Blog post that can be found on Courageous Christian Father. Celebrate this day of Thanks Living by checking out these Thanksgiving related blog post. #Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Blog Post appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Blog Post… Read more »
- 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning - I share about what the five different candles that are lit during Advent and what each mean. #AdventCandles 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
- Christian days of the weekChristian days of the week - describe each day of the week. Christian days of the week appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Christian days of the week ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog… Read more »
- Children & Youth are the present church not the future of the churchChildren & Youth are the present church not the future of the church - They are currently a part of the body of Christ making them the present of the church not the future, granted they will be ones stepping up as they get older. Children & Youth are the… Read more »