Cat Years vs Human Years – Cat nature at different rates, but an educated guess can roughly give you the age of a cat.
Cat Years vs Human Years
Cats age faster within the first two human years. After that, they usually age about 4-5 years for each Human year.
Cats usually live 10-15 Human Years. (About 56 to 120 Cat Years)
Cat Years = Human Years
This is about an estimate to determine your cat’s age.
- 1-month-old kitten = 6-month-old human baby
- 3-month-old kitten = 4-year-old child
- 6-month-old kitten = 10 human years old
- 8-month-old kitten = 15-year-old human
- A 1-year-old cat has reached adulthood, the equivalent of 18 human years
- 2 human years = 24 cat years
- 4 human years = 35 cat years
- 6 human years = 42 cat years
- 8 human years = 50 cat years
- 10 human years = 60 cat years
- 12 human years = 70 cat years
- 14 human years = 80 cat years
- 16 human years = 84 cat years
According to some sources, the world’s oldest cat lived to be 34 human years – that’s 153 in cat years!