Breakfast Pizza Recipe that the family will love & church members too – My church loves this recipe. I make this each year for Easter Sunday when the men cook breakfast for the church. Members request that I make this each year. Even my daughter loves this breakfast pizza!
- Canned Biscuits (cheap kind)
- Sausage (Pork or Turkey) Hot, Mild or Regular
- Bacon (Pork or Turkey)
- Cheese (Shredded, Any kind)
- Eggs, scrambled
- Ham, diced (optional)
- Shredded potatoes (optional)
- Jalapeños, fresh cut and diced (optional)
- Preheat over 350°
- Cut my bacon in pieces and fry it. I leave it a little chewy because we still have to bake it in the oven with the pizza. I use a half pack of bacon, per pizza.
- Fry up crumbled sausage. I use 4 frozen sausage patties or half package of ground sausage per pizza.
- Scramble 3-4 large eggs.
- Prepare package of Peppered Gravy. I had some crushed pepper from the pepper grinder to it. I also add some of the grease from the sausage and bacon into the gravy.
- Take a can of the cheap canned biscuits. I combine all of the biscuits from one can (makes 10 biscuits) and make a ball. I then roll it out flat and make it look like a pizza dough.I make sure it is flat, because it will rise and get thicker. So Make it as flat as you can! I used a glass to roll it out, since I don’t a have rolling pin.*
- Add the prepared gravy to the top of the dough on a pan.
- Top with hredded cheese. I like to use the Mexican/Fiesta blend or Sharp and Mild Cheddar Mix.
- Add the crumbled sausage and bacon pieces.
- Next, add scrambled eggs as well.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye out on it.
- My church loves this recipe. I make this each year for Easter Sunday when the men cook breakfast for the church. Members request that I make this each year. Even my daughter loves this breakfast pizza!
first published April 2015 maybe earlier.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.