Banana S’mores – Just like your traditional campfire s’mores this one is almost done similar, but you use a banana instead. #BananaSmores #Smores
- Crushed up Graham Crackers
- Tiny Marshmallows
- Hershey’s Chocolate
- Aluminum Foil
- Preheat Oven 350°
- Set out a strip of aluminum foil.
- Peel Banana
- Slice Banana
- Top with
- Pieces of Heshey’s Chocolate
- Topped with Crushed Graham Crackers
- Seal Aluminum Foil
- Bake for 10-15 or until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
Ovens and cooking times can vary.
Like this recipe?
Maybe try this one using an ice cream cone. Campfire Cone S’mores
What are some other types of S’mores you like?
Feel free to share in the comments below.