A-Z of St. Patrick’s Day – Here is a list from the letter A to the letter Z that pertain to St. Patrick’s Day. #StPatricksDay #Ireland #Irish #StPatrick #SaintPatrick
A-Z of St. Patrick’s Day
Not only things of St. Patrick’s Day, but also things to deal with Ireland and Irish too.
A – Armagh is a large country town of Co. Armagh in Northern Ireland. It is a site of historical importance for both Celtic paganism and Christianity. irishtourism.com
B – Bangers and Mash – a popular dish to eat on St. Patrick’s Day, usually consist of sausage and potatoes.
C – Clovers
D – Dublin is the most populated city in Ireland.
E – Enya a singing sensation, who won seven World Music Awards and four Grammys. Her song, “May It Be,” was in the flim the Lord of the Rings.
F – Four-Leaf Clover is suppose to be lucky?!?
G – Green
H – Harp
I – Irish
J – Jealous Shamrock Joke – How do you spot a jealous shamrock?
It will be green with envy!
K – Kiss Me! I’m Irish!
L – leprechaun
M – March 17th – the day set aside to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
N – Northern Ireland is where Saint Patrick did his mission work, not where he is from.
O – Ordained Priest was Saint Patrick.
Q – Quis separabit? (English: Who will separate [us]?), the motto of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick. WikiPedia
R – Rainbows
S – Shamrock
T – Trinity explained in a 3-leaf clover.
U – Underwater, 12th Century they depicted leprechauns as female and lived underwater.
V – Voices of Lucky the Leprecaun from Lucky Charms Cereal include … Eric Bauza, Tex Brashear, Jason Graae, Doug Preis, and Daniel Ross.
W – What do you get when you cross poison ivy and a four leaf clover?
A Rash of good luck!
X – X-Men used Irish-American actor, Michael Fassbender who played Erik Lensherr aka Magneto.
Y – “You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.” —Irish proverb
Z – Zoos can be found in Ireland. Hey! I needed a Z word! Well! Ireland has a good bit of them too!
St. Patrick’s Day Blog Posts
- All Things Green
- All Things Orange
- A-Z of St. Patrick’s Day
- Celtic Cross
- Don’t mistake a shamrock for any old clover
- Irish Flag
- Meaning behind popular St. Patrick’s Day symbols
- Meaning behind the shamrock
- Millions of People Claim Irish ancestry
- Origins of the leprechaun myth
- Prayer of St. Patrick
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Top 5 Countries with Irish populations
- Unique, mysterious and lesser-known facts about Ireland
- Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
The A-Z Series (ABC’s Series)
| 2020 | Alpha Codes | Bible | Christian Blogs |
| Christian Movies | Christian Music | Christian Songs About Fear |
| Christianity | Christmas | Christmas Movies |
| Christmas Music | Church | East Tennessee |
| Easter | Face Masks | Gospel Tracts | Graduation | Graphic Design |
| Kentucky |Military |New Years | Photography | Prayer |
| Praying with Students | St. Patrick’s Day |
| Vacation Bible School | Valentine’s Day |
Got an idea for an A-Z Series Blog Post?
Feel free to share in the comments below. I just might make an A-Z out of it and you could come back to see what made that list.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Follow on Social Media
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- Proverbs 3Proverbs 3: Day 3 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Three of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs3 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 3 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 3 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?Why does the world celebrate St. Patrick's Day? - March 17 is a special day for people of Irish heritage and other celebrants across the globe. Each year, millions of people pay homage to St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, with parades, parties and religious services. Celebrations occur even… Read more »
- What is maskne and how do you treat it?SteveZ MaskZ What is maskne and how do you treat it? Wearing masks that cover the lower portion of the face has led to an uptick in instances of acne. (Mask Acne) #Maskne #Acne #MaskAcne What is maskne and how do you treat it? appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- Power Band Witnessing Tool BraceletPower Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet (Salvation Bracelet) - A fun craft to make for church, youth group, camp, Vacation Bible School and more. A great way to share the gospel using God's colors on a bracelet. Power Band Witnessing Tool Bracelet appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- Easter SymbolsEaster Symbols - Easter is replete with many recognized symbols. Tradition plays an important role in Easter celebrations for many families. Cherished traditions and symbols of Easter may include anything from egg hunts to lilies to lambs. Understanding the importance behind these symbols can make sharing the miracle of Easter… Read more »
- Proverbs 2Proverbs 2: Day 2 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter Two of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs2 #bgbg2 #31DayProverbsChallenge Proverbs 2 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 2 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father -… Read more »
- Finding Your Spiritual Gifts TestFinding Your Spiritual Gifts Test - I have never taken a spiritual gifts test. I’ve been told by people that they see me having the gift of encouragement. However, I have never taken a test to see. #SpirtualGifts Finding Your Spiritual Gifts Test appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read… Read more »
- Proverbs 1Proverbs 1: Today is Day 1 of the 31 Day Proverbs Challenge. Read Chapter One of the Book of Proverbs. #Proverbs #Proverbs1 #bgb2 #31DayProverbsChallenge #ProverbsChallenge Proverbs 1 appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Proverbs 1 ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous… Read more »
- 31 Day Proverbs Challenge31 Day Proverbs Challenge - Proverbs Challenge: The 31 Day Proverbs Challenge is a challenge to read the Book of Proverbs in 31 days.Read one chapter per day for 31 days. Also includes a free Printable Checklist. 31 Day Proverbs Challenge appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full… Read more »
- International STAND UP to Bullying DayInternational STAND UP to Bullying Day - an awareness holiday to raise awareness against bullying. #Bullying International STAND UP to Bullying Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at International STAND UP to Bullying Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian… Read more »
- National Chili DayNational Chili Day - That dish with beans that makes a warm hearty meal has it's own holiday! #ChiliDay National Chili Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Chili Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!