A church that wants a better pastor can get one by praying for him – Prayer works and we ought to be praying for the pastor or pastors at our church.
A church that wants a better pastor can get one by praying for him
Instead of searching for the “perfect pastor” pray for your pastor! Praying for your pastor is very powerful, especially if the whole local church is praying for him.
You won’t find the “perfect pastor” because he is human, just like us. He sins too. We all sin, maybe a little different than each other. We make mistakes, just like he makes mistakes. He does have to set the better example though. He is also held at a higher accountability too.
God has washed us white as snow! We are just dirty rags and God choose to send His Son to save us!
Prayer works wonders. Yes! I know there are times when it is needed to look for a new pastor, but I mean what is that that makes you want a new pastor?
He preaches too long? too short? Too quiet? Too Loud? etc.
Make sure you are praying for your pastor daily and on all occasions.
Pray for his family too! Pray for your church family (local body) and even the Capital C Church, which is the whole family of God.
Include praying for yourself too! Maybe it is yourself that needs reflecting and not the pastor. Sometimes this is the case too.
Maybe it is best to pray for your pastor instead of ousting him. Yes, of course there are reasons to do that, but it needs to be done right too and still, you need to pray for him anyways.
Remember we sin too, just the same a pastor sins. We all sin!
Besides we often talk to others about the things of our pastor and if there is an issue, we should be going to him directly. Remember, first we go to our brother, make sure you don’t have that plank in your eye when you do! (Repent!)
If that doesn’t work, you go to others in the body. Use proper Church Disciple, which too many churches today just ignore.
Writing idea from “701 Sentence Sermons” a Book about attention getting quotes for church signs, bulletins, newsletters and sermons. And of course they can be used for writing prompts on blogs too. This book is by L. James Harvey. ISBN 0-8254-2889-0.
Be sure to follow this blog so you don’t miss any blog posts!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game ShowSteve Sews Stuff Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show - these sewing items are in a stack and players take turns pulling them without having the stack fall. #thefinalstraw #sewing Sewing Items in The Final Straw Game Show appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn QuiltSteve Sews Stuff I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt #barnquilt This barn quilt is exactly at mile marker 54 on Interstate 81 South in Tennessee. This is in the Jonesborough, Falls Branch, Kingsport area. I-81 Mile Marker 54 Barn Quilt appeared first on Steve Sews Stuff. Read more »
- Happy ThanksgivingFrom Courageous Christian Father and my family to yours. I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Give God thanks for what you have and what you don't have. #thanksgiving #HappyThanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Happy Thanksgiving ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Day Quiz PrintableThanksgiving Day Quiz, test your Thanksgiving Day knowledge. Only 8 questions to answer too! There is also a free printable version too! Including an answer sheet. #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingQuiz #ThanksgivingDayQuiz Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Day Quiz Printable ©2004-2022… Read more »
- Thanksgiving Blog PostThanksgiving Blog Post - Below are Thanksgiving Day Blog post that can be found on Courageous Christian Father. Celebrate this day of Thanks Living by checking out these Thanksgiving related blog post. #Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Blog Post appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Thanksgiving Blog Post… Read more »
- 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning - I share about what the five different candles that are lit during Advent and what each mean. #AdventCandles 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 5 Advent Candles & Their Meaning ©2004-2022 by… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner