A church that does not evangelize will fossilize – Meaning the church will die!
A church that does not evangelize will fossilize
First what is a fossil? A fossil is any preserved remains, impression, or trace of any once-living thing. Saying it was once living. That sounds bad, the church was once living.
If your church or even yourself, are not out evangelizing, sooner or later your church will fossilize, meaning it will die off. We are all called to share the gospel and witness. That means making other disciples that make other disciples. It is an on going process.
It is not the pastors job, but our job. Invite people to church! Share your pastors sermons on social media instead of always sharing your family outings.
Give out gospel tracts! There are many ways we can evangelize. Nothing we do for the Lord turns up vain. The only thing that is vain, is not doing anything at all.
Which brings me to another point, if we are not going out evangelizing, we might want to look at our walk with the Lord as if we are truly saved or we have unrepented sin.
A church cannot grow if the church is not evangelizing. We cannot reach the lost and those unchurched if we are not out there sharing the gospel.
Without a vision the people will perish and go to hell without us evangelizing.
Each person has his or her way of sharing the gospel and inviting people. Nothing we do for God goes in vain. Even the smallest tiniest thing helps.
Writing idea from “701 Sentence Sermons” a Book about attention getting quotes for church signs, bulletins, newsletters and sermons. And of course they can be used for writing prompts on blogs too. This book is by L. James Harvey. ISBN 0-8254-2889-0.
Be sure to follow this blog so you don’t miss any blog posts!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- Prayer BoxThe Dollar Tree sells Prayer Boxes #prayerbox Prayer Box appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Prayer Box ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about the Bible, Theology, God, Jesus Christ, Christian Music, Christian Movies,… Read more »
- Threading ThursdaySteve Sews Stuff Threading Thursday we gotta have thread to sew or quilt! Threading Thursday I guess threading is almost everyday, but I picked Thursday since they both start with a T. I just might blog about thread. Who knows! If you want to make pot holders or bowl cozies,… Read more »
- Good Morning Mercy by Jason CrabbGood Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb is this week’s Christian Music Monday #GoodMorningMercy #JasonCrabb Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Good Morning Mercy by Jason Crabb ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father. Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- If you pray for rain, bring an umbrellaIf you pray for rain, bring an umbrella - having faith when you pray. #bgbg2 #umbrella #rain #prayer If you pray for rain, bring an umbrella appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at If you pray for rain, bring an umbrella ©2004-2022 by Steve Patterson Steve… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner