7 Reasons Why I Only Listen To Christian Music
- Be careful little hears what you hear. What comes in also comes out.
- Felt a conviction about listening to music that doesn’t bring honor to God.
- It can often feed you spiritually.
- A lot of secular music is trash, filthy and inappropriate unlike most Christian Music.
- It can uplift or comfort you.
- Sometimes the lyrics can convict you.
- Other times the lyrics can encourage you.
I encourage you …
I encourage you to listen to nothing but Christian Music. Try to only listen to Christian Music for week to start then build up the duration even up to one month or longer. It has now been five years for me, since 2012. Want some help? Check out this link with a list of FREE Christian Music to download!
Do you only listen to Christian Music?
If so, I want to hear from you! Feel free to share in the comments how you got started and how it has changed y0ur life!
Categories: Christian Music
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.