O7 Reasons Why I only listen to Christian Music. I only listen to Christian Music and I wanted to share seven reasons why I only listen to that genre of music.
7 Reasons Why I Only Listen To Christian Music
- Be careful little hears what you hear. What comes in also comes out.
- Felt a conviction about listening to music that doesn’t bring honor to God.
- It can often feed you spiritually.
- A lot of secular music is trash, filthy and inappropriate unlike most Christian Music.
- It can uplift or comfort you.
- Sometimes the lyrics can convict you.
- Other times the lyrics can encourage you.
I encourage you …
I encourage you to listen to nothing but Christian Music. Try to only listen to Christian Music for week to start then build up the duration even up to one month or longer. It has now been five years for me, since 2012. Want some help? Check out this link with a list of FREE Christian Music to download!
Do you only listen to Christian Music?
If so, I want to hear from you! Feel free to share in the comments how you got started and how it has changed y0ur life!
4 thoughts on “7 Reasons Why I Only Listen To Christian Music ”
I’ve been listening to Christian music for over 5 years. For those reasons you stated. Especially 1 6 and 7
Awesome to hear that Mike. Glad I’m not the only one.
I started only listening to Christian music this year. It has been a wonderful change for me.
Awesome so glad to hear that. I pray it continues.