6 Feet Under – When we die, we ALL will die, we are most often going to be buried in the ground and get buried six feet down. So we six feet? #6Feet #SixFeet #6FeetUnder #SixFeetUnder
6 Feet Under
Because death happens, We always hear that saying, about death and we feel over whelmed. So why do we bury loved ones six feet under.
1. So animals can’t easily dig us up.
2. Make it harder to grave rob. (Prevents theft)
3. Prevent body to be disturbed by accidental plowing.
4. Prevent disease (Might have Came from London Plague of 1665, Black Death).
Despite our earthly bodies die, our spiritual body won’t die. It will spend eternity in the presence of God (Heaven) or separated from God (Hell). Only those two destinations!
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Thank You For Reading!
- About Steve Patterson
- Blog Awards Won
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- Guest Bloggers
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Linking & Sharing
- Media Kit
- PR Friendly
- Raptured Blog Post
- Submit Christian News
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner