4th of July Prayer of the Day – Today’s prayer is focuses on the 4th of July. #4thofJuly #PrayeroftheDay
4th of July Prayer of the Day
Today is a holiday where we celebrate our freedom of independence, but let us be reminded you are the one that gave that to us, you are the one who can take it away too. Let us be grateful you blessed us being in this great country.
May we all have a safe and wonderful 4th of July. Watch over and protect us. If any one doesn’t know you, that today will be the day of salvation for them. Use us that are saved to reach the lost! We are all called to witness, give us that boldness to do that!
In Jesus Name,
This is just one of the topical prayers of the day that I plan to publish. Make sure to follow Courageous Christian Father for more prayers of the day. If you have a topical idea for a prayer of the day, feel free to share in the comments and/or contact me. If there is anything I might be able to add to this prayer, feel free to share that in the comments as well.
Check out these Faith-Based Face Masks for sale!
Don’t miss out on a prayer of the day or any other blog post! Subscribe today!
- 4th of July Finger Puzzle Printable
- America Bless God
- Blessed is the Nation
- Blue, All Things Blue
- By His Stripes We Are Healed
- Church Sign about Freedom is Not Free
- Enjoy a Safe & Happy Independence Day
- Festive facts for July 4th
- Firework Safety
- Fourth of July Poem/Acronym Printable
- Freedom in Christ
- Freedom is not Free
- God, Bible & The Nation
- In God We Trust
- In God We Trust – One Nation Under God
- If We Ever Forget Quote – Ronald Reagan
- One Nation Under God
- Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
- Red, All Things Red
- Quick & Easy Way To Cut Watermelon (Video)
- White, All Things White
- Why Independence Day is Celebrated on the 4th of July