25 Things God Hates. Yes, there are seven things and even a person that God hated. Find out what these 8 things that God hates. Most people say God is a God of love and doesn’t hate anyone. The Bible is very clear. It shows clearly where God hates a person and even hates sin.
25 Things God Hates
7 the 25 things God hates is found in Proverbs and these are sins. The other thing that God hates is a person. We can find seven of the things God hates just in Proverbs 6:16–19. Even says in this section from Proverbs, there are six things and seven are an abomination. Abomination means disgusted, wickedness or hate.
- A Proud Look, Proud Heart, Pride (Proverbs 6:17, Proverbs 16:5)
- Lying Tongue (Proverbs 6:17, Proverbs 12:22)
- Hands that shed innocent Blood (Proverbs 6:17)
- A Heart that devises wicked plans (Proverbs 6:18)
- Feet that are swift in running to evil (Proverbs 6:18)
- A False Witness who speaks lies (Proverbs 6:19)
- One who sows discord among brethren (Proverbs 6:19)
- Esau (Malachi 1:2-3,Romans 9:13)
- Persevere Heart (Proverbs 11:20)
- False balance / false weights / false scales (Deuteronomy 25:13-16, Proverbs 11:1, Proverbs 20:10, Proverbs 20:23)
- Sacrifice of the Wicked (Proverbs 15:8, Proverbs 21:27)
- Evil Plans (Proverbs 15:26)
- Justifies the Wicked (Proverbs 17:15)
- Condemns the Righteous (Proverbs 17:15)
- Idolatry (Deuteronomy 7:25)
- The devious (Proverbs 3:32)
- Homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, 1 Corinthians 6:9)
- Burns their children as an offering (Deuteronomy 18:10)
- Deviation (Deuteronomy 18:10)
- Fortune Telling (Deuteronomy 18:10)
- Interpret Omens (Deuteronomy 18:10)
- Sorcery / necromancer / wizard (Deuteronomy 18:10-11)
- Charmer (Deuteronomy 18:11)
- Mediums / those talk to the dead (Deuteronomy 18:11)
- Man wearing women’s clothing or women wearing men clothing (Deuteronomy 22:5)
This is just a list of 25. We can go on. God hates sin. He cannot look on sin.
My name is Steve Patterson and I am saved through the blood of Jesus Christ. I have been blogging at Courageous Christian Father since 2012, however, I have been blogging since around 2004. I listen to nothing but Christian Music. I work as a graphic designer.