20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor – Pastor Appreciation – October is Pastor Appreciation Month. A month set aside of the year to show appreciation to your pastor. Usually the second Sunday of October is Pastor Appreciation Day. Check out this list of 20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor as part of Pastor Appreciation for any time. Includes Free printable version! #PastorAppreciationMonth #PastorAppreciation
20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor – Pastor Appreciation
Below you will also find a free printable version!
These men of God put other things aside for our needs to help give us the Word of God. Most people think that outreach is the pastors job or a lot of other things, but if you know the Bible, you know that we are to help the pastor. That we are the church. The Church is not a building. That pastor needs us to step up and help in areas.
We shouldn’t just set a month or a day aside of the year to show that we appreciation our pastors. We should show that daily by the way we live. Showing the pastor that we are hearing and obeying God’s Word, The Bible.20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor! Click To Tweet
Below is 20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor. I do know this list can go on and on!
- Tell him that you appreciate him
- Attend Worship Regularly
- Attend Sunday School, Discipleship Training, Small Group Classes, Etc. (SHOW UP!)
- Say Amen when the spirit hits you
- Serve in the church somewhere
- Invite others to church
- Help with your Grow Ministry (Outreach Ministry)
- Offer Encouragement
- Show respect
- Food! (Baptist love to eat!)
- Saying “Thank You!”
- Prayer! Pray for your pastor!
- Give Him Gifts, Money, Suits, Ties, Christian Books, Etc.
- Take your pastor and family out to eat
- Send a hand written letter or card
- Offer to help fix things with their home or car
- Phone call to him to tell him you appreciation him (Or text)
- Offer to pet sit or baby sit so your pastor and his wife can go out on a date
- Offer to send him to a Christian Conference
- Invite him to places with you
Below is a printable version in PDF format. Right-Click the image and save as to the image below.
Plus many, many more ways!
Don’t forget to show appreciation to the pastors wife and even the pastors kids (PK’s).
Remember we don’t follow the pastor! We follow Jesus! The Pastor is the one that delivers the message that God has for us to hear.
Also a pastoral job is not in it for the money, at least he shouldn’t be. He should be in it to see the lost saved and people to know God better.
Make sure you attend a church where the pastor is not afraid to preach the truth. One that actually is a full Bible Preaching Believing Church!
Also Special thanks to all the men who serve as pastors everywhere proclaiming the true Word of God.
Pastor Appreciation Day is sometimes called Clergy Appreciation Day.
What are some other ways you can show appreciation to your pastor?
I listed 20 Ways To Show Appreciation for your Pastor in this blog post, but I do know there are many more ways. How are some ways you showed appreciation for your pastor? Feel free to share that in the comments below.
First published October 4, 2016, last updated/republished October 1, 2021
by clicking on the random post button above, you will be taken to a totally random blog post!
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
- 10 Digit Dialing10 Digit Dialing a new requirement for many places to dial the full 10 digit phone number fir all local calls. 10 Digit Dialing appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 10 Digit Dialing ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father… Read more »
- Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the countryLego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country - Yes! Those old unused lego bricks can get a new home! #Lego #LegoReplay #LegoMaster #LegoBrick Lego Replay to give Lego bricks and donate them to children’s non-profits across the country appeared first on Courageous… Read more »
- Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your ProblemVanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem. Only one person can! Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Vanilla Ice Can’t Solve Your Problem ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- ForgivenessForgiveness can be easier said than done. Do you easily forgive others when they do wrong to you? Have you ever had anyone not forgive you and you wished they did? What does it mean to forgive? #forgiveness #BGBG2 Forgiveness appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article… Read more »
- The Christian being like a pumpkin analogyAn Analogy of how being a Christian is like a pumpkin, explains being a christian in the form of being a pumpkin being carved into a jack-o-lantern. #pumpkin The Christian being like a pumpkin analogy appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at The Christian being like… Read more »
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Some Ideas for Non-Food TreatsThe Teal Pumpkin Project - Teal is the new Orange! - Help save God's children by not giving them allergen containing treats, but other gifts instead. Plus raising awareness of food allergies during Trick or Treats or Trunk or Treats. Did you know that 1 in 13 children have a… Read more »
- The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil RootsJack o' lanterns ... A fall decoration that you carve and put a light inside it. Plus, I share about The legend of jack-o'-lanterns and the evil dark side of these fall decorations you see around Halloween time. #jackolanterns The Legend of Jack o’ Lanterns and Their Evil Roots appeared… Read more »
- Reformation DayOctober 31 is also Reformation Day, Martin Luther wrote The 95 Thesis on this day 500 years ago and nailed it to the Castle Church door in Wittenburg in Germany. I share about Reformation Day and even the full length movie of I Will Not Recant. #ReformationDay #95Thesis #MartinLuther #IWillNotRecant… Read more »
- Judgement HouseJudgement House changing lives w/walk-through drama presentation of the gospel. See what it would be like to accept or reject Jesus w/portrayals of heaven & hell. #JudgementHouse Judgement House appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Judgement House ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
- Former Satanist Warns About the Dangers of HalloweenFormer Satanist Warns About the Dangers of Halloween. John Ramirez, who used to be a high-ranking priest within the Satanic Temple before miraculously having his heart opened to the Gospel, shares the story of his personal involvement with satanism and celebrating Halloween in order to warn parents of its dangers.… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!
- The Testimonial of Steve Patterson, blog owner
- Linking & Sharing
- About Steve Patterson
- Follow Courageous Christian Father
- I see you made a comment! Thank you!
- Guest Bloggers
- Submit Christian News
- Raptured Blog Post
- Media Kit
- Blog Awards Won
- PR Friendly