20 Thanksgiving Writing Prompts for Christian bloggers. #WritingPrompts
- What are you thankful for?
- What does it mean to be thankful?
- Favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
- Ham? Turkey? Other? Why?
- Why do you or don’t you celebrate Thanksgiving?
- Thanksgiving Traditions your family has.
- Thanksgiving hosting tips.
- Do you decorate your home for Thanksgiving?
- Describe your ideal Thanksgiving Day day.
- Do you watch the Macy’s parade? Why or why not?
- Favorite Thanksgiving related movie?
- Do you get Thanksgiving off at work? Why or why not?
- Do you travel during Thanksgiving? Why or why not? If you do where do you go?
- Share about your Most memorable Thanksgiving Day.
- Share about your least favorite Thanksgiving Day.
- When’s the best time to shop for the items needed for your Thanksgiving dinner?
- What will Thanksgiving be like 5 years from now? 10? 25? Etc.
- Write a creative story about a turkey.
- Do you do Black Friday shopping? Why or why not?
- Do you put up your Christmas Tree and decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving? Why or why not?
If you used one of these prompts, feel free to share in the comments below.
I enjoy listening to nothing but Christian Music. Camping and hiking is something that I enjoy. I guess that is because I am an Eagle Scout. Blogging is something I enjoy doing too. I have been blogging since 2004. However, I have been blogging on Courageous Christian Father since 2012. I am married with 1 daughter and 2 step-sons and a step daughter.