1st COVID-19 vaccine done – I share about my experience and symptoms. #Pfizer #COVID19Vaccine
1st COVID-19 vaccine done
I Got the Pfizer. I did mine at Walgreens. They made me sit in a chair for 15 minutes then I was able to leave.
My Next dose and the last dose in a few weeks.
I did experience a metallic taste just after the COVID-19 vaccine was administered.
In this blog post, I share more of my experience and symptoms of taking this special vaccine.
My Arm felt a little sore afterward for a little bit. But it didn’t last for me. I have heard others say there arm really hurt bad for days.
It did not burn going in. I barely felt them prick me as they administered the vaccination.
I did get Slight headache with mine. But it didn’t last. But I am also unsure if it is also one of my normal headaches I get often. I have heard others say they kept a bad headache for days.
If I experience more I will update this post about it.
Studies are Saying that you should not take Tylenol etc before the vaccine either. It makes it less effective.
Your symptoms could vary based on the type of vaccine for COVID-19 you receive, your health conditions and other factors too. Way-FM was sharing that men seemed to have less symptoms than women. But, they also said maybe because most men don’t report or they ignore a lot of those. Yet, when they get the cold they are down for the count.
I am sure this may be similar to flu shot, that we get this each year. (As this seems to mutate and change too.)
Stay tuned, I will share about my 2nd COVID-19 Vaccine once I get it.
To register for your COVID-19 vaccination, contact your local state Health Department, Doctor and/or pharmacy. (Some states have requirements to get yours!)
Did you get your COVID-19 Vaccination?
If so, feel free to share about your experience.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow on Social Media
Recent Feed of All Blogs
- National Former Prisoner of War Recognition DayNational Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day - A day to celebrate and honor former Prisoner of War men and women. National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson… Read more »
- CDC and NIH bring COVID-19 self-testing to residents in two localesSteveZ MaskZ CDC and NIH bring COVID-19 self-testing to residents in two locales - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in collaboration with the National Institutes of Health (NIH), has launched an innovative community health initiative called “Say Yes! COVID Test” starting in Pitt County, North Carolina, and… Read more »
- CDC Real-World Study Confirms Protective Benefits of the COVID-19 VaccinesSteveZ MaskZ CDC Real-World Study Confirms Protective Benefits of the COVID-19 Vaccines - A new CDC study provides strong evidence that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective in preventing SARS-CoV-2 infections in real-world conditions among health care personnel, first responders, and other essential workers. #COVID19Vaccine CDC Real-World Study Confirms Protective… Read more »
- One Million People Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in TennesseeSteveZ MaskZ One Million People Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in Tennessee - Tennessee has reached a vaccination landmark of one million Tennesseans being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Approximately 22 percent have received at least one dose. One Million People Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 in Tennessee appeared first on SteveZ MaskZ. Read more »
- CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated PeopleSteveZ MaskZ CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated People - The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) updated its travel guidance for fully vaccinated people to reflect the latest evidence and science. CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Travel for Fully Vaccinated People appeared first on SteveZ… Read more »
- 1st covid-19 vaccine done1st COVID-19 vaccine done - I share about my experience and symptoms. #Pfizer #COVID19Vaccine 1st covid-19 vaccine done appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at 1st covid-19 vaccine done ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous Christian Father.Courageous Christian Father - A Christian Blog about… Read more »
- Help Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMacHelp Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMac - This new song by TobyMac is this week's Christian Music Monday. TobyMac #HelpIsOnTheWay #MaybeMidnight Help Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight) by TobyMac appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Help Is On The Way (Maybe… Read more »
- Easter MondayEaster Monday - the day after the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Some call this day “Bright Monday” or “Renewal Monday”. Find out more about this day! #EasterMonday Easter Monday appeared first on Courageous Christian Father. Read the full article at Easter Monday ©2004-2021 by Steve Patterson Steve Patterson of Courageous… Read more »
Thank You For Reading!