14 Insane (But True) Things About Gospel Tracts – Gospel Tracts are one thing I do blog a lot about. I want to share 14 Facts about Gospel Tracts. Including some quotes on gospel tracts. #GospelTracts
14 Insane (But True) Things About Gospel Tracts
- There are places that will send you free gospel tracts to hand out
- Gospel Tracts Are Easy To Use and Hand Out
- Money Gospel Tracts are the worst Gospel Tracts to Use, In my opinion
- Some Gospel Tracts are not Biblical (Most of these are Mormon, Latter Day Saints, and other False Religions, Etc.) So be careful with the gospel tracts before you you use them!
- Gospel Tracts Can Be customized (Yes! You can create your own gospel tracts to print out or have printed and hand out – This is great for your ministry and/or church)
- Billy Graham: “Nothing surpasses a tract for sowing the seed of the Good News.”
- Gospel Tracts Can be used as an opener for conversations to share our faith.
- Gospel Tracts can often do the witnessing for us.
- Dr. Oswald J. Smith: “The only way to carry out the Great Commission will be by the means of the printed page.”
- Charles Spurgeon: “When preaching and private talk are not available, you need to have a tract ready…Get good striking tracts, or none at all. But a touching gospel tract may be the seed of eternal life. Therefore, do not go out without your tracts.”
- Ray Comfort: “Why should a Christian use tracts? Simply because God uses them. He used a tract to save the great missionary Hudson Taylor, as well as innumerable others.”
- Gospel Tracts can be left in many different places
- A Gospel Tract Must Include the Gospel (Good News) – Explain how to be saved.
- Gospel Tracts are perfect for individual and church outreach efforts!
I Used Portent’s Content Idea Generator. To Generate a topic for this blog post. Maybe you have a topic you want to use, this generator, will generate random headlines for possible use.