10 Years with Fitbit – I started using Fitbit in 2012 with a fitbit ultra, non-wearable you kept on your pocket. #Fitbit
10 Years with Fitbit
I have so many badges and awards, too many to list! I have almost 23,000,000 steps overall! I currently average now 8,000 steps per day.
I would have more, because like most fitbitters, we forget our watch or have it charging and lose out on those steps.
My Fitbit device history
Then my next Fitbit device was the fitbit one, another non-wearable device kept in your pocket.
In 2015, I got the fitbit surge (a wearable watch).
In 2016, I started using the fitbit blaze (another wearable).
In 2019, the Fitbit Versa 2. (Wearable)
In 2021, the bit it Sense, which is what I am currently using now. Which, I actually didn’t blog about like the rest.
Oh yea, I also have the Fitbit Aria (original scales) and Fitbit Aria Air (current).
Fitbit blog posts / walking blog posts
- Fitbit watch reminds you to wash your hands
- Fitbit Versa 2
- Take a Walk Outdoors Day
- Fitbit Blaze Not Vibrating
- National Father Daughter Take a Walk Together Day
- 10 Job’s that Gets Your Steps In
- It’s okay if walkers miss the 10,000-step standard
- Fitbit Tracking for 5 Years!
- Earn with AchieveMint
- Earn with Walgreens Balance Rewards
- 30+ Benefits to Walking
- Fitbit Blaze
- Fitbitaversary: 4 Years Now
- Fitbit Surge
- Fitbit: 3 Years Now
- Fitbit One
- The LORD determines our steps
- Battle scar on my fitbit Ultra. It took a battle with a washer and dryer and still works!
- Get fit and walking with fitbit
FYI Fitbit started in 2007.
Subscribe To Courageous Christian Father!
Don’t miss any blog posts! Subscribe today! You can subscribe via WordPress or by entering your email! Thank you!Follow Courageous Christian Father on WordPress.com
Don’t forget to also share blog posts you love on your favorite social media too! Thank you! Sharing is caring!
Follow Steve Sews on Social Media
Follow on: Threads
Thank You For Reading Courageous Christian Father!
Thank you for reading. Please feel free to share and like this blog post.