Judgement House is a way to witness to many people by showing a life situation, presented as a walk-through gospel presentation. Maybe what would happen if you did perhaps took this one road or if you take the other road. Mainly, it will show you what would happen if you were lost and what happens if you were saved or lost. In the drama presentation several characters either choose to accept or reject Jesus. If you accept Jesus then you are saved, if you reject Jesus you are lost.
The 2011’s Judgement House gives a representation of what hell would be like, including the extreme heat and darkness and also what Heaven would be like as well. Last years Judgement House was about a car wreck. This same Judgement House had a scene that hit me hard too not to mention my daughter got saved at the 2011 Judgement House at Holston Baptist Church.
Judgement House, 2012, has a Judgement House in almost half of America. (23 U.S. States).There are typically 6 to 7 scenes with usually new tours starting every 10 to 15 minutes. It is estimated that nearly 75 people possibly will be presented the presentation in an hour. The Judgement House has a total of 17 different scripts that could be used and it looks like 2 more for 2013. Note, it is now 2013, and I counted 20 official scripts.
The Judgement House believes in the Bible and it is the true Word of God. Also believes God revealed Himself to man kind as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (The Trinity). They also believe that salvation is through the Grace of God by our Faith in Jesus Christ. They also believe Jesus gave His own life to die for us, so we can have external life with Him. That he was also resurrected from grave and ascended to the right hand of God. The Judgement House also believes the Holy Spirit abides in those of us who accept Jesus as our personal savior.
Judgement House is a walk-through drama that presents the truth of people’s choices versus the consequences of those decisions both in this life and the next.
The above quote was take from The Judgement House web site.
If you have not had a chance to see the Judgement House presentation, I would recommend you finding a local Judgement House and check it out. Even if you are saved, you will get a blessing out of it. It is a very moving and emotional experience. You can truly feel the presence of the Holy Spirit.
Go find your local Judgement House, bring a friend, bring a a van full of friends and come experience a life moving experience. In most cases you get a general idea of what “Heaven” is like and what “Hell” is like.
- Alpha Baptist Church in Morristown (Dates still to be determined)
- Fairview Baptist Tabernacle in Sweetwater, TN (October 23, 24, 26, 2013)
- First Baptist Church in Greeneville, TN (November 7-10, 2013)
- First Baptist Church of Hohenwald in Hohenwald, TN (October 26-27; November 2-3, 2013)
- First Baptist Church in Jamestown, TN (October 2013)
- First Baptist Church in Loretto, TN (October 26-27; November 2-3, 2013)
- First Baptist Church in Selmer, TN (October 23, 26, 27, 30, 2013)
- First Baptist Church in White Pine, TN (October 22-26, 2013)
- Oakwood Baptist Church in Chattanooga, TN (October 25, 26, 31 & November 1-2, 2013)
- Shiloh Baptist Church in Seymour, TN (October 9-13, 2013)
- Sinking Creek Baptist Church in Johnson City, TN (Dates still to be determined)
- Stones River Baptist Church – P R I M E T I M E R S C L A S S in Smrna, TN (Dates still to be determined)
- Warren Community Church in Somerville, TN (Dates still to be determined)
Holston Baptist Church, in Strawberry Plains, TN has been my favorite, but by looking they are not officially with Judgment House. It has been said they are doing their own script called “Chains”. October 18,19,20,25,26 of 2013 on Fridays begin at 7pm & Saturdays and Sunday begins at 5pm. This is the one our youth at my church are going to go to.
More information and locations can be found at www.judgementhouse.org